Why Did the Benghazi Story Change?
The truth about the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is finally coming out.
Israel accuses U.S. of generating artificial crisis
THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES: With public support vanishing, Obama has only one way left to govern – Whistleblower Magazine
this eye-opening report’s subtitle sums up everything: “With public support vanishing, Obama has only one way left to govern.” Contributing their penetrating insights to this special Whistleblower issue are talk-radio giants Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, as well as Ronald Reagan’s top intelligence analyst Herbert E. Meyer, in addition to WND’s Joseph Farah, Jerome Corsi, David Kupelian and many others.
So, what’s coming next from Obama for the remainder of his presidency? With his popularity and credibility now at Nixonian levels due to his blatant lies about Obamacare, the president at this point has only one way forward, concludes Whistleblower: Crises. Lots of crises.
Without constant chaos – real, imaginary or manufactured – Obama and his agenda would be seen for what they really are, and he would swiftly and surely be impeached by the House of Representatives, convicted by the Senate and removed from office.
But if Americans can be kept distracted and upset by constant crises, leftwing demagoguery and demonization of conservatives and critics – as they have for five years – Obama can make it through the remainder of his second term with his destructive “transformational” policies intact.
With that as the starting point, “THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES” takes readers on a jaw-dropping exploration of what Obama will likely do in the coming months and years. Bottom line: Be prepared.
Issue highlights include:
- “Obama’s perfect crisis” by David Kupelian, explaining why creating chaos is “job one” for America’s current “transformational president”
- “Revolution” by Herbert E. Meyer, in which the top Reagan intelligence analyst dispels all doubts as to what is really taking place in America
- “What Harry Reid’s ‘nuclear option’ is really all about” by Joseph Farah, who says get ready for more surprises, crises, power grabs and outrages from Democrats this year
- “America is in grave jeopardy” by Mark Levin, in which the top-rated radio talker, attorney and Reagan Justice Department official reveals exactly how Obama intends to rule going forward
- “Obamacare, the president’s signature crisis” by Garth Kant, a comprehensive exposé of how Democrat leaders want to transition their disastrous healthcare law into something even worse
- “Top generals: Obama is ‘intentionally weakening and gutting our military’” by F. Michael Maloof, on why so many high-ranking officers see Obama as “emasculating” the military and even destroying the “will to win”
- “Grand Theft Obama: The biggest heist in U.S. history” by James Simpson, a guided tour of the manufactured crises that make up the Obama presidency
- “How to create a crisis” by David Kupelian, pinpointing politicians’ No. 1 tool for generating chaos and advancing radical agendas
- “Obama spoiling for another housing meltdown?” by Jerome Corsi, on how the Justice Department’s $13 billion subprime loan deal with JPMorgan Chase could help revive the very subprime mortgage market that created the disastrous housing bubble
- “Riot warnings over food-stamp cuts” by John Aman, on panic that small budget reductions will be “close to catastrophic for many people”
- “How the government manufactures crime” by Art Moore, on how federal ATF agents have entrapped innocent sources and “knowingly ruined their lives”
- “Why do you think they wear Che T-shirts?” by Rush Limbaugh, in which the radio giant warns Republicans that until they push back on Democrats’ ideology, they’ll “never beat them.”
“This is an enlightening issue of Whistleblower,” said Editor David Kupelian. “For many, reading it will amount to one big ‘Aha! moment,’ clearing up a lot of confusion and anxiety over what to expect in the coming months and years – and how best to deal with it.”
As I commented two days ago:
“I’ll tell you folks, the longer this man is in office, the closer America comes to being a DICTATORSHIP !
I really believe that he will take advantage of, or create, an ’emergency’ to justify suspending the Constitution, declaring Martial Law, and declare himself “PRESIDENT FOR LIFE” before the 2016 elections !”
Napolitano: Few checks on Obama’s bully-pulpit power
File THAT information away for “future reference”. We may need to use it when (IF?) we get a Pro-American, Pro-Constitution President in the White House.
Contempt for Congress: Well-deserved
13 House Democrats offer bill demanding government study on Internet hate speech
The First Amendment as Dummycrats interpret it:
“The people are free to say anything they want – AS LONG AS WE AGREE WITH IT !”
Obama President Quisling Told Us What He Really Believes When He Said, “You Didn’t Build That”
NSA STEALS 200 MILLION TEXT MESSAGES PER DAY
Free Speech and the Abortion Distortion
Eric Holder’s Billion Dollar Extortion Scheme
Ominous warning: Admiral concedes U.S. losing dominance to China
Handicapping the possible 2016 Republican candidate pool
Seven Devastating Economic Facts
U.S. economic conditions in 2014 continue to languish, as millions of Americans remain jobless. Seven economic facts underscore America’s increasingly dire economic outlook.
1. A Record 91.8 Million Americans Are No Longer in the Workforce
The latest Labor Department figures reveal that a record 91.8 million Americans are no longer in the U.S. labor force. To be included in the Labor Department’s calculations for this statistic, a person must be 16 years or older, a civilian, not in an institution (such as prison), and someone who has not looked for a job in the last four weeks.
Minorities have been hit especially hard. As Dean Baker of the Center for Economic and Policy Research noted to PBS, last month’s jobs report also saw “the lowest rate of labor force participation among African-American men since we have kept that count. So that was really striking.”
According to the U.S. Census, 317 million people live in the United States.
2. Since Jan. 2009, the Number of Jobless Working-Age Americans Has Risen 9.6 Million People
As Michael Snyder notes:
The number of working age Americans that do not have a job has increased by nearly 10 million since Barack Obama first entered the White House. In January 2009, the number of “officially unemployed” workers plus the number of Americans “not in the labor force” was sitting at a grand total of 92.6 million. Today, that number has risen to 102.2 million. That means that the number of working age Americans that are not working has grown by close to 10 million since Barack Obama first took office.
3. 47.4 Million Americans Now Rely on Food Stamps
The Department of Agriculture, which oversees the food stamp program, says that 47,415,895 Americans – roughly one out of every six Americans – now receives food stamps. Indeed, for the last fifteen consecutive months, the number of individuals has consistently stayed above 47 million, a first in U.S. history. Food stamp enrollments, which are considered an indicator of economic distress, have skyrocketed in recent years as the Obama administration has loosened eligibility requirements and aggressively promoted enrollments. In January 2009, 31.9 million people received food stamps.
4. A Record 10.98 Million Americans Now Receive Disability Checks
Social Security data reveal that a record 10,988,269 Americans now receive a monthly check for an average $1,146.43. Several recent studies and investigations have revealed that the nation’s disability program is rife with fraud and abuse.
When health care for disabled workers is included, U.S. taxpayers now spend $260 billion a year funding the disability program – a figure that exceeds the amount spent on food stamps and welfare combined.
5. Nearly One in Three Americans Fell into Poverty Between 2009-2011
A new Census Bureau report released last week found that 31.6% of Americans fell beneath the federal poverty line for at least two months between 2009 to 2011, a 4.5% increase over the 2005 to 2007 period.
6. 42% of Americans Believe Themselves Worse Off Financially than a Year Ago
Gallup on Wednesday released its latest “Mood of the Nation” poll that found that 42% of Americans say they are worse off financially than they were a year ago, a number that has grown over the last two years.
7. U.S. Debt Now Stands at over $17.3 Trillion
America’s federal debt explosion continues unabated. In Jan. 2009, the national debt was $10.626 trillion. Today, America’s national debt stands at over $17,300,000,000,000.
Media Declares Victory Over Christie
Boehner sets immigration debate, but polls show growing public opposition
Just remember who votes for Amnesty, known euphemistically as a “path to citizenship”, then VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE AT THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Quislingcare Official: We Have No Clue How Many People Have Paid for New Coverage
Well, I have to admit – they are HALF right:
THEY DON’T HAVE A CLUE !
Potentially Disturbing Statistic Surfaces About Some of Those
Obamacare Quislingcare Navigators
Harvey Weinstein promises to make the NRA ‘wish they weren’t alive’ with new film
THAT’S GREAT! . . . if he’s referring to FDR’s Communistic/Socialistic National Recovery Act that was WORSE than Quislingcare.
Watch Ted Cruz’s Takedown of Big-Time Hollywood Producer Behind Upcoming Anti-NRA Movie
10 absurd things blamed on global warming
Are Gardens Being Outlawed?
What better way to control the population? Control the food supply, stop people from producing their own food, then tell them, “DO AS WE SAY – OR ELSE“!
Research Shows It’s Better To Run Away From Nuclear Detonation Blast
As my grandmother said, “If there’s ever a nuclear war, I want to be in one of two places. Either at ground zero or so far away that the war is just a rumor”. – I CONCUR !
Yours for a FREE AMERICA,
“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.” – Thomas Jefferson
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!