Libertarians: Quietly plotting to take over America – AND LEAVE YOU ALONE !
New York Times Columnist: Obama Has a ‘Manhood Problem’ in the Middle East
Perhaps he is missing two very important things ???
Palestinians, Israeli police clash at Jerusalem holy site
Tensions at the site run high during Jewish holidays – Jews are currently celebrating Passover – when Palestinians oppose having Jews try to pray on the compound.
Muslim Brotherhood to Form an American Political Party
“I don’t make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts.” ― Will Rogers
At Least One Dead After Shootout in Eastern Ukraine
Ukraine’s Yatsenyuk: President Putin has Dream to Restore the Soviet Union
Ukraine’s Jewish residents look for a refuge in Israel
FEARS that anti-semitism is rising in Ukraine have caused growing numbers of Jewish residents to consider leaving, it emerged yesterday.
Jews urged to flee Ukraine by Holocaust survivor
ALL Jewish people should leave Ukraine at once, a Holocaust survivor warned last night, after “grotesque” anti-Semitic leaflets were handed out in the country.
Ukrainian Leader Has Some Scathing Words for Authors of Anti-Semitic Leaflets
“I made a clear statement urged Ukrainian military and security forces and Ukrainian Department of Homeland Security urgently to find these bastards and to bring them to justice,”
If Ukraine had the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama would be falling all over himself with support
Since Obama has Muslim Brotherhood members WORKING IN HIS ADMINISTRATION, what do you think ???
Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
‘Not a Parody’: See How Quickly You Can Spot the Glaring Problem With Anti-Gun Group’s Depiction of a ‘Speeding Bullet’
You see it, right? Obviously, no bullet would ever shoot out of a barrel with the shell casing.
Cliven Bundy and the Origins of the American Abundance Revolution
David Bailey’s portrait of H.R.H. Queen Elizabeth to mark her 88th birthday
Happy Birthday, Your Highness !
And Best Wishes from your friends in “The Colonies” !
For what does our Republic stand?
Sharyl Attkisson Says She ‘Became a Target’ of the Left Over Her Reporting — and Guess How CBS News Treated Bush Compared to Obama
Obama’s origins resurface at intel expert’s trial
British figure defends claim on DNA disproving president’s mother
I STILL SAY – There is enough question about Obama’s right to be President that there should be an investigation.
Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t , LET’S FIND OUT FOR SURE !
You Won’t Believe The Method That Common Core Is Using To Teach Our Kids Subtraction
Another Amazing Example of Government Stupidity and Political Correctness
. . . create a mandate that parents and others in the community have to attend female sporting events 50 percent of the time? Actually, I shouldn’t even joke about such an idea, lest some bureaucrat think it’s a serious proposal.
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like” ― Will Rogers
Latest Trick for Illegal Immigrants: Granting Amnesty in Return for Military Service
‘After Birth Abortion’ – Yes, You Read That Right
“That’ll be the day!” – John Wayne as Ethan Edwards
Obamacare Spawning ‘Medical Homelessness’ Crisis
California Obamacare enrollees are struggling to find doctors who accept their newly purchased health insurance plans.
Democrat: Obamacare Will Bury Democrats in 2014
You’ve heard of a “Bloodless Coup”? I’m calling for a “Bloodless Revolution” at the voting booth in 2014 & 2016 !
Israeli Sues Obama Administration for Discrimination
Democrat Mike Honda’s Silicon Valley Campaign Office is Inside SEIU Headquarters
Chicago Police Accused of Cooking Lower Crime Stats
“If you ever injected truth into politics you would have no politics.” ― Will Rogers
What does Mitch McConnell really believe?
The Republican Leader used to stand against ObamaCare. He told conservatives that Obama’s health care takeover should be repealed “root and branch.”
But his opposition seems to be wavering. He refused to stand with real Conservatives like Ted Cruz to defund ObamaCare. He refused to fight to protect you from Obama’s train wreck. He helped the Progressives fund ObamaCare and destroy our health care system.
Now, Mitch McConnell doesn’t want to stop ObamaCare – he wants to “fix it.” He recently told Kentuckians that “we’re going to figure out a way to get this fixed.”
McConnell doesn’t get it. Conservatives don’t want to “fix” ObamaCare. We want the federal government to get out of the health care business. We want real Conservatives in Congress to stand up against Obama. We want Conservatives who will fight to repeal ObamaCare and save the economy from radical progressive policies.
Mitch McConnell’s positions are like an Easter egg hunt: you never know what you’re going to get. First he’s against ObamaCare. Then he votes to fund it. Now he wants to fix it. Does that mean he’ll help save ObamaCare?
That’s not conservative. And it’s not real leadership.
We need to take action as American citizens before it is too late
The following is an essay on the current state of affairs in our country. What are our Republican representatives doing to stop this travesty? Our first defense against these transgressions must be at the polls, and we need to vote for candidates who will not sit idly by why these things are happening.
Notre Dame Professor on Obamacare – Everyone, and I mean everyone, needs to read this.
She is right on target…hard to deny she is correct even if you are a liberal!
The unveiling of the dictatorial debacle that is Obamacare absolutely flabbergasts me. It is stunning on so many levels, but the most shocking aspect of it for me is watching millions of free Americans stand idly by while this man, his minions in Congress and his cheerleaders in the press systematically dismantle our Constitution, steal our money, and crush our freedoms.
The President, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid (with no small help from Justice John Roberts) take away our health care, and we allow it. They take away our insurance, and we allow it. They take away our doctors, and we allow it. They charge us thousands of dollars more a year, and we allow it. They make legal products illegal, and we allow it. They cripple our businesses, and we allow it. They announce by fiat that we must ignore our most deeply held beliefs – and we allow it.
Where is your spine, America ?
Yes, I know people are complaining. I read the news on the Internet. I read blogs. I have a Twitter feed. So what? People in the Soviet Union complained. People in Cuba complain. People in China complain (quietly). Complaining isn’t the same thing as doing anything about it. In fact, much of the complaining that we hear sounds like resignation: Wow. This sucks. Oh well, this is the way things are. Too bad. Perhaps you need reminding of a few important facts. Here goes:
1. The President is not a king. Barack Obama does not behave like a President, an elected official, or someone who realizes that he works for us. He behaves like a king, a dictator – someone who believes that his own pronouncements have the force of law, and who thinks he can dispense with the law’s enforcement when he deigns to do so. And those of us who object? How dare we? Racists! And while he moves steadily “forward” with his plans to “fundamentally transform” the greatest country in human history, he distracts people with cheap, meaningless trivialities, like “free birth control pills”! (In fact, let’s face it: this administration’s odd obsession with sex in general – Birth control! Abortion! Sterilization! Gay guys who play basketball! — is just plain weird. Since when did the leader of the free world care so much about how people have sex, who they have it with, and what meds they use when they have it? Does he have nothing more important to concern himself with?)
2. It isn’t just a failed software program; it is a failed philosophy. People are marveling that Healthcare.gov was such a spectacular failure. Well, if one is only interested in it as a product launch, I’ve explained some of the reasons for that here. But the larger point is that it isn’t a software failure, or even a product failure; it is a philosophy failure. I have said this before: Obama is not a centrist; he is a central planner. And this – all of it: the disastrous computer program, the hundreds of millions of dollars wasted, the lies, the manipulation of public opinion, the theft of the public’s money and property, and freedom (read insurance, and premiums, and doctors) — IS what central planning looks like. The central premise of central planning is that a handful of wunderkinds with your best interests at heart (yeah, right) know better than you what’s good for you. The failure of such a premise and the misery it causes have been clear from the dawn of humanity. Kings and congressmen, dictators and Dear Leaders, potentates, princes and presidents can all fall prey to the same imperial impulses: “we know what is good for ‘the people.’ And they are always wrong. There is a reason that the only times communism has really been tried have been after wars, revolutions, or coups d’état. You have to have complete chaos for people to be willing to accept the garbage that centralized planning produces. Take the Soviet Union , for example. After two wars, famine, and the collapse of the Romanov dynasty, why wouldn’t people wait in line for hours to buy size 10 shoes? Or settle for the gray matter that passed for meat in the grocery stores? But communism’s watered-down cousin, socialism, isn’t much better. Ask the Venezuelans who cannot get toilet paper. Toilet paper. ¡Viva la Revolución!
Contrary to what so many who believe in a “living Constitution” say, the Founding Fathers absolutely understood this. That is why the Constitution was set up to limit government power. (Memo to the President: the drafters of the Constitution deliberately didn’t say “what government had to do on your behalf”). They understood that that was the path to folly, fear, and famine.
3. Obama is deceitful. Just as the collapse of the computer program should not surprise anyone, neither should we be shocked that the President lied about his healthcare plan. Have any of you been paying attention over the past few years? Obama has made no secret of his motivations or his methods. The philosophies which inspire him espouse deceit and other vicious tactics. (Don’t take my word for it: read Saul Alinsky.) Obama infamously told reporter Richard Wolffe, “You know, I actually believe my own bullshit.” He has refused to be forthcoming about his past (where are his academic records?). His own pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, told author Ed Klein, that Obama said to him, “You know what your problem is? You have to tell the truth.” Did Obama lie when he said dozens of times, “If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period!”? Of course he did. That’s what he does.
4. The media is responsible. And had the media been doing their jobs, we would have known a lot of this much, much earlier. The press is charged with the sacred responsibility of protecting the people from the excesses of government. Our press has been complicit, incompetent, or corrupt. Had they vetted this man in 2008, as they would have a Republican candidate, we would have known far more about him than we do, even now. Had they pressed for more details about Obamacare, Congress’ feet would have been held to the fire. Had they done their jobs about Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, NSA spying – or any of the other myriad betrayals of the public trust that this administration has committed, Obama would likely have lost his 2012 reelection campaign. (A fact that even The Washington Post has tacitly acknowledged. Well done, fellas! Happy now?) Instead, they turned a blind eye, even when they knew he was lying, abusing power, disregarding the limits of the Constitution. It was only when he began to spy on them, and when the lies were so blatant that the lowest of low-information voters could figure it out that they realized they had to report on it. (Even in the face of blatant, deliberate and repeated lies, The New York Times has the audacity to tell us that the President “misspoke.”) They have betrayed us, abandoned us, and deceived us.
5. Ted Cruz was right. So was Sarah Palin. The computer program is a disaster. The insurance exchanges are a disaster. What’s left? The healthcare system itself. And this, of necessity, will be a disaster, too. Millions of people have lost their individual insurance plans. In 2015, millions more will lose their employer-provided coverage (a fact which the Obama administration also knew, and admitted elsewhere). The exorbitant additional costs that Obamacare has foisted on unsuspecting Americans are all part of a plan of wealth confiscation and redistribution. That is bad enough. But it will not end there. When the numbers of people into the system and the corresponding demand for care vastly exceed the cost projections (and they will, make no mistake), then the rationing will start. Not only choice at that point, but quality and care itself will go down the tubes. And then will come the decisions made by the Independent Payment Advisory Board about what care will be covered (read “paid for”) and what will not. That’s just a death panel, put politely. In fact, progressives are already greasing the wheels for acceptance of that miserable reality as well. They’re spreading the lie that it will be about the ability of the dying to refuse unwanted or unhelpful care. Don’t fall for that one, either. It will be about the deaths that inevitably result from decisions made by people other than the patients, their families, and their physicians. (Perhaps it’s helpful to think of their assurances this way: “If you like your end-of-life care, you can keep your end-of-life-care.”)
6. We are not SUBJECTS. (or, Nice Try, the Tea Party Isn’t Going Away). We have tolerated these incursions into our lives and livelihoods too long already. There is no end to the insatiable demand “progressives” have to remake us in their image. Today it is our insurance, our businesses, our doctors, our health care. Tomorrow some new crusade will be announced that enables them to take over other aspects of our formerly free lives. I will say it again: WE ARE NOT SUBJECTS. Not only is the Tea Party right on the fiscal issues, but it appears that they are more relevant than ever. We fought a war once to prove we did not want to be the subjects of a king, and the Boston Tea Party was just a taste of the larger conflict to come. If some people missed that lesson in history class, we can give them a refresher. The 2014 elections are a good place to start. Call your representative, your senator, your candidate and tell them: “We are not subjects. You work for us. And if the word “REPEAL” isn’t front and center in your campaign, we won’t vote for you. Period.”
Laura Hollis is an attorney and teaches entrepreneurship and business law at the University of Notre Dame . She resides in Indiana with her husband and two children.
“I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground that ‘all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states or to the people.’ To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power not longer susceptible of any definition.” – Thomas Jefferson
Yours for a FREE AMERICA,
“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.” – Thomas Jefferson
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
OUR FAVORITE SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0