Libertarians: Quietly plotting to take over America – AND LEAVE YOU ALONE !
New York Times Columnist: Obama Has a ‘Manhood Problem’ in the Middle East
Perhaps he is missing two very important things ???
Palestinians, Israeli police clash at Jerusalem holy site
Tensions at the site run high during Jewish holidays – Jews are currently celebrating Passover – when Palestinians oppose having Jews try to pray on the compound.
Muslim Brotherhood to Form an American Political Party
“I don’t make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts.” ― Will Rogers
At Least One Dead After Shootout in Eastern Ukraine
Ukraine’s Yatsenyuk: President Putin has Dream to Restore the Soviet Union
Ukraine’s Jewish residents look for a refuge in Israel
FEARS that anti-semitism is rising in Ukraine have caused growing numbers of Jewish residents to consider leaving, it emerged yesterday.
Jews urged to flee Ukraine by Holocaust survivor
ALL Jewish people should leave Ukraine at once, a Holocaust survivor warned last night, after “grotesque” anti-Semitic leaflets were handed out in the country.
Ukrainian Leader Has Some Scathing Words for Authors of Anti-Semitic Leaflets
“I made a clear statement urged Ukrainian military and security forces and Ukrainian Department of Homeland Security urgently to find these bastards and to bring them to justice,”
If Ukraine had the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama would be falling all over himself with support
Since Obama has Muslim Brotherhood members WORKING IN HIS ADMINISTRATION, what do you think ???
Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
‘Not a Parody’: See How Quickly You Can Spot the Glaring Problem With Anti-Gun Group’s Depiction of a ‘Speeding Bullet’
You see it, right? Obviously, no bullet would ever shoot out of a barrel with the shell casing.
Cliven Bundy and the Origins of the American Abundance Revolution
David Bailey’s portrait of H.R.H. Queen Elizabeth to mark her 88th birthday
Happy Birthday, Your Highness !
And Best Wishes from your friends in “The Colonies” !
For what does our Republic stand?
Sharyl Attkisson Says She ‘Became a Target’ of the Left Over Her Reporting — and Guess How CBS News Treated Bush Compared to Obama
Obama’s origins resurface at intel expert’s trial
British figure defends claim on DNA disproving president’s mother
I STILL SAY – There is enough question about Obama’s right to be President that there should be an investigation.
Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t , LET’S FIND OUT FOR SURE !
You Won’t Believe The Method That Common Core Is Using To Teach Our Kids Subtraction
Another Amazing Example of Government Stupidity and Political Correctness
. . . create a mandate that parents and others in the community have to attend female sporting events 50 percent of the time? Actually, I shouldn’t even joke about such an idea, lest some bureaucrat think it’s a serious proposal.
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like” ― Will Rogers
Latest Trick for Illegal Immigrants: Granting Amnesty in Return for Military Service
‘After Birth Abortion’ – Yes, You Read That Right
“That’ll be the day!” – John Wayne as Ethan Edwards
Obamacare Spawning ‘Medical Homelessness’ Crisis
California Obamacare enrollees are struggling to find doctors who accept their newly purchased health insurance plans.
Democrat: Obamacare Will Bury Democrats in 2014
You’ve heard of a “Bloodless Coup”? I’m calling for a “Bloodless Revolution” at the voting booth in 2014 & 2016 !
Israeli Sues Obama Administration for Discrimination
Democrat Mike Honda’s Silicon Valley Campaign Office is Inside SEIU Headquarters
Chicago Police Accused of Cooking Lower Crime Stats
“If you ever injected truth into politics you would have no politics.” ― Will Rogers
What does Mitch McConnell really believe?
The Republican Leader used to stand against ObamaCare. He told conservatives that Obama’s health care takeover should be repealed “root and branch.”
But his opposition seems to be wavering. He refused to stand with real Conservatives like Ted Cruz to defund ObamaCare. He refused to fight to protect you from Obama’s train wreck. He helped the Progressives fund ObamaCare and destroy our health care system.
Now, Mitch McConnell doesn’t want to stop ObamaCare – he wants to “fix it.” He recently told Kentuckians that “we’re going to figure out a way to get this fixed.”
McConnell doesn’t get it. Conservatives don’t want to “fix” ObamaCare. We want the federal government to get out of the health care business. We want real Conservatives in Congress to stand up against Obama. We want Conservatives who will fight to repeal ObamaCare and save the economy from radical progressive policies.
Mitch McConnell’s positions are like an Easter egg hunt: you never know what you’re going to get. First he’s against ObamaCare. Then he votes to fund it. Now he wants to fix it. Does that mean he’ll help save ObamaCare?
That’s not conservative. And it’s not real leadership.
We need to take action as American citizens before it is too late
The following is an essay on the current state of affairs in our country. What are our Republican representatives doing to stop this travesty? Our first defense against these transgressions must be at the polls, and we need to vote for candidates who will not sit idly by why these things are happening.
Notre Dame Professor on Obamacare – Everyone, and I mean everyone, needs to read this.
She is right on target…hard to deny she is correct even if you are a liberal!
The unveiling of the dictatorial debacle that is Obamacare absolutely flabbergasts me. It is stunning on so many levels, but the most shocking aspect of it for me is watching millions of free Americans stand idly by while this man, his minions in Congress and his cheerleaders in the press systematically dismantle our Constitution, steal our money, and crush our freedoms.
The President, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid (with no small help from Justice John Roberts) take away our health care, and we allow it. They take away our insurance, and we allow it. They take away our doctors, and we allow it. They charge us thousands of dollars more a year, and we allow it. They make legal products illegal, and we allow it. They cripple our businesses, and we allow it. They announce by fiat that we must ignore our most deeply held beliefs – and we allow it.
Where is your spine, America ?
Yes, I know people are complaining. I read the news on the Internet. I read blogs. I have a Twitter feed. So what? People in the Soviet Union complained. People in Cuba complain. People in China complain (quietly). Complaining isn’t the same thing as doing anything about it. In fact, much of the complaining that we hear sounds like resignation: Wow. This sucks. Oh well, this is the way things are. Too bad. Perhaps you need reminding of a few important facts. Here goes:
1. The President is not a king. Barack Obama does not behave like a President, an elected official, or someone who realizes that he works for us. He behaves like a king, a dictator – someone who believes that his own pronouncements have the force of law, and who thinks he can dispense with the law’s enforcement when he deigns to do so. And those of us who object? How dare we? Racists! And while he moves steadily “forward” with his plans to “fundamentally transform” the greatest country in human history, he distracts people with cheap, meaningless trivialities, like “free birth control pills”! (In fact, let’s face it: this administration’s odd obsession with sex in general – Birth control! Abortion! Sterilization! Gay guys who play basketball! — is just plain weird. Since when did the leader of the free world care so much about how people have sex, who they have it with, and what meds they use when they have it? Does he have nothing more important to concern himself with?)
2. It isn’t just a failed software program; it is a failed philosophy. People are marveling that Healthcare.gov was such a spectacular failure. Well, if one is only interested in it as a product launch, I’ve explained some of the reasons for that here. But the larger point is that it isn’t a software failure, or even a product failure; it is a philosophy failure. I have said this before: Obama is not a centrist; he is a central planner. And this – all of it: the disastrous computer program, the hundreds of millions of dollars wasted, the lies, the manipulation of public opinion, the theft of the public’s money and property, and freedom (read insurance, and premiums, and doctors) — IS what central planning looks like. The central premise of central planning is that a handful of wunderkinds with your best interests at heart (yeah, right) know better than you what’s good for you. The failure of such a premise and the misery it causes have been clear from the dawn of humanity. Kings and congressmen, dictators and Dear Leaders, potentates, princes and presidents can all fall prey to the same imperial impulses: “we know what is good for ‘the people.’ And they are always wrong. There is a reason that the only times communism has really been tried have been after wars, revolutions, or coups d’état. You have to have complete chaos for people to be willing to accept the garbage that centralized planning produces. Take the Soviet Union , for example. After two wars, famine, and the collapse of the Romanov dynasty, why wouldn’t people wait in line for hours to buy size 10 shoes? Or settle for the gray matter that passed for meat in the grocery stores? But communism’s watered-down cousin, socialism, isn’t much better. Ask the Venezuelans who cannot get toilet paper. Toilet paper. ¡Viva la Revolución!
Contrary to what so many who believe in a “living Constitution” say, the Founding Fathers absolutely understood this. That is why the Constitution was set up to limit government power. (Memo to the President: the drafters of the Constitution deliberately didn’t say “what government had to do on your behalf”). They understood that that was the path to folly, fear, and famine.
3. Obama is deceitful. Just as the collapse of the computer program should not surprise anyone, neither should we be shocked that the President lied about his healthcare plan. Have any of you been paying attention over the past few years? Obama has made no secret of his motivations or his methods. The philosophies which inspire him espouse deceit and other vicious tactics. (Don’t take my word for it: read Saul Alinsky.) Obama infamously told reporter Richard Wolffe, “You know, I actually believe my own bullshit.” He has refused to be forthcoming about his past (where are his academic records?). His own pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, told author Ed Klein, that Obama said to him, “You know what your problem is? You have to tell the truth.” Did Obama lie when he said dozens of times, “If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period!”? Of course he did. That’s what he does.
4. The media is responsible. And had the media been doing their jobs, we would have known a lot of this much, much earlier. The press is charged with the sacred responsibility of protecting the people from the excesses of government. Our press has been complicit, incompetent, or corrupt. Had they vetted this man in 2008, as they would have a Republican candidate, we would have known far more about him than we do, even now. Had they pressed for more details about Obamacare, Congress’ feet would have been held to the fire. Had they done their jobs about Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, NSA spying – or any of the other myriad betrayals of the public trust that this administration has committed, Obama would likely have lost his 2012 reelection campaign. (A fact that even The Washington Post has tacitly acknowledged. Well done, fellas! Happy now?) Instead, they turned a blind eye, even when they knew he was lying, abusing power, disregarding the limits of the Constitution. It was only when he began to spy on them, and when the lies were so blatant that the lowest of low-information voters could figure it out that they realized they had to report on it. (Even in the face of blatant, deliberate and repeated lies, The New York Times has the audacity to tell us that the President “misspoke.”) They have betrayed us, abandoned us, and deceived us.
5. Ted Cruz was right. So was Sarah Palin. The computer program is a disaster. The insurance exchanges are a disaster. What’s left? The healthcare system itself. And this, of necessity, will be a disaster, too. Millions of people have lost their individual insurance plans. In 2015, millions more will lose their employer-provided coverage (a fact which the Obama administration also knew, and admitted elsewhere). The exorbitant additional costs that Obamacare has foisted on unsuspecting Americans are all part of a plan of wealth confiscation and redistribution. That is bad enough. But it will not end there. When the numbers of people into the system and the corresponding demand for care vastly exceed the cost projections (and they will, make no mistake), then the rationing will start. Not only choice at that point, but quality and care itself will go down the tubes. And then will come the decisions made by the Independent Payment Advisory Board about what care will be covered (read “paid for”) and what will not. That’s just a death panel, put politely. In fact, progressives are already greasing the wheels for acceptance of that miserable reality as well. They’re spreading the lie that it will be about the ability of the dying to refuse unwanted or unhelpful care. Don’t fall for that one, either. It will be about the deaths that inevitably result from decisions made by people other than the patients, their families, and their physicians. (Perhaps it’s helpful to think of their assurances this way: “If you like your end-of-life care, you can keep your end-of-life-care.”)
6. We are not SUBJECTS. (or, Nice Try, the Tea Party Isn’t Going Away). We have tolerated these incursions into our lives and livelihoods too long already. There is no end to the insatiable demand “progressives” have to remake us in their image. Today it is our insurance, our businesses, our doctors, our health care. Tomorrow some new crusade will be announced that enables them to take over other aspects of our formerly free lives. I will say it again: WE ARE NOT SUBJECTS. Not only is the Tea Party right on the fiscal issues, but it appears that they are more relevant than ever. We fought a war once to prove we did not want to be the subjects of a king, and the Boston Tea Party was just a taste of the larger conflict to come. If some people missed that lesson in history class, we can give them a refresher. The 2014 elections are a good place to start. Call your representative, your senator, your candidate and tell them: “We are not subjects. You work for us. And if the word “REPEAL” isn’t front and center in your campaign, we won’t vote for you. Period.”
Laura Hollis is an attorney and teaches entrepreneurship and business law at the University of Notre Dame . She resides in Indiana with her husband and two children.
“I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground that ‘all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states or to the people.’ To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power not longer susceptible of any definition.” – Thomas Jefferson
Yours for a FREE AMERICA,
“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.” – Thomas Jefferson
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
OUR FAVORITE SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:24pm
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:25pm
Time to take a well deserved break Oliver.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:33pm
Now that is the way Christians protest haters. I love it.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:30pm
a Conservative won the Cold War three decades late a Communist lost it !
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:59pm
Sorry but it was more than ONE conservative. It was a winning over several presidencies that lead up to Reagan being the final nail in the coffin to it… And Obama isn’t Communist, that’d suggest he actually wants **** to work out for everyone (granted human nature shows it doesn’t work, right now)… He’s a socialist at heart. That socialist revived the vampire known as Russian Empire… only difference is that this time, it’s a Russian Orthodox Theocracy…
Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:35pm
Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:20pm
JP2 was a conservative?
Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:11am
Awesome post Vlad… Your meaning is clear, such as what you said about Russian Orthodox Theocracy… And your comment about human nature being not right now not working… And that thing about Obama not being a Communist but at heart a socialist… And your mention of the Westboro Baptist Church and ***** and their lack of employment.
Well said. And you have my admiration for being the only person on this website who knows an ellipsis is only three dots… Your next task is to learn how to express the completion of your thoughts rather than resort to an ellipsis, assuming the reader will conclude with the same idea you are unable to put into words…….
Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:28am
Americans have an amusing view of history. According to Americans, America won WW2. According to Americans, the Soviet Union fell not because of nationalism, economics, religion, or a combination of other socio-political factors, but because Captain America Reagan “beat” them. I guess that is what you get with a 3rd world education system that glorifies the state at every opportunity.
If you think the problems in the country started with Obama, then you are part of the problem.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:31pm
“We don’t know what they mean by that” ?????
When you hate everyone, I guess you assume everyone hates everyone.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:53pm
Great point dodgedart1966!!!
Out of the Ashes
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:06pm
Perhaps the message will sink it to some of them.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:11pm
i was just thinking something similar.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:13pm
Very true. Killing with Kindness would show them there is a path other than the hate they cling to.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:49pm
They don’t understand the sorry for your loss. That is because the leader was dead and that cant happen in their world so they ex communicated him before he died. So to them there was no loss.
These people are like hill billy’s that every state has. All KS and MO people 90% speak just like the reporter. So before you start saying, Them KS and MO people are screwed up!
The Big Mick
Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:02pm
And what evidence do you have “they hate everyone”?
What evidence do you have that their point about The Norming of Homosexuality has no value at all? What evidence do you have that The Republic is NOT being judged by God FOR its norming of Homosexuality? What evidence do you have that that Judgment CANNOT take the form of allowing The Republic to waste its Youth in Useless Wars?
I find the Premise that WBC was WRONG in their Actions toward grieving families to be a valid one, substantiatable, able to be cogently defended. I find the premise that they are heterodox on some of their Dogma equally so.
But I find these assumptions about the “hateful” nature of WBC to be JUST as “hateful” in exactly the same sense.
And I note that that is EXACTLY what the Prhomos* say about ANY dissent from the Norming of Sexual Perversion. The GruppenThink appears to allow only the dichotomy of “Love me, love my sexual perversion” or “You are a Hater!”
I find that discogent, rhetorically vapid, Morally Bankrupt and in general reprehensible.
Some of you need to think through your rhetoric here to what Theologian Francis Schaeffer calls “the logical outcomes of your presuppositions.”
Or is it your Moral and Intellectual Courage that is lacking?
Is this really just a craven: “See, See, I’m not like THOSE, people.”
Frack that she’ite to Gehenna.
*pro-homosexual promoting sexual deviancy.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:06pm
In my opinion ‘don’t know what is meant by that’ means since they lack compassion, they don’t recognize what it is when it is expressed to them.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:32pm
Best pro 2nd amendment argument I have ever seen. Irrefutable logic. Gets better as it goes on.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:39pm
Thanks Max it will come in handy.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:12pm
Thanks Beach ,very well done .The blaze needs these types of video and OFTEN instead tmz style stories they have been busy doing …
I LOVE the comparison she made with the “seat belts”
Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:11pm
When ugly is standing at your door and all you have in your hand is your @ick, you better hope it shoots bullets
Mar. 23, 2014 at 9:13am
Thanks Beach, that is one of the BEST pro 2nd videos I have seen.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:33pm
well played Gonzo 😉
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:37pm
They don’t understand what they are trying to say? That speaks volumes. There’s a lot that they don’t understand. The Bible would be one of those things, in my estimation.
Kudos to the counter-protesters for showing the other cheek.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:40pm
Countering hate with love. That is how it is done. Patience, perseverence, love. I need to work on all three.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:44pm
It’s called “killing them with kindness”. Hateful people such as the Westboro don’t know how to react to it. Their whole plan is to cause more hate and anger and when they don’t succeed they don’t know what to do.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:53pm
Hatred comes from Satan – NOT GOD. Let’s try to put this into perspective. I cannot judge this man who passed away and I cannot say if the blood of Jesus covered his hatred while he was on earth, but I can say that I will bet you my life that he is sorry he said a mean and/or hateful thing to anyone or about anything while alive and I will just bet, just like the rich man that was in Hell, that he wishes he could take it all back, especially those he influenced to be just like him. I hope his last seconds on earth were used in asking Jesus to forgive him for all that hate.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:50pm
I agree, TheBlaze is just another TMZ tabloid. What a disappointment.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:55pm
Why are you here, if you hate it so much? One has to mix light with dark, light with heavy, and so on and so forth.
But, if you are dead set on living in hell, may I recommend http://www.msnbc.com.
The Big Mick
Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:04pm
Perhaps, on some issues, but then, yourself accepted, the conversation is generally of a much higher tone.
Don’t let the screen door smack your joy hole on the way out.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:38pm
ZALZAN- GONZO Where do i go to get paid to spam the Blaze like you do ?????????
Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:50pm
Then find another blog. Maybe it’s because you’re afraid something good might rub off on you?
Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:16pm
Maybe you and gonzo should stick to the political new articles instead of wasting your time with posts such as this. TheBlaze is NOT strictly news and most of us don’t want it to be…
Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:07pm
Funny considering how many different subjects they cover, however because you found an article that doesn’t highlight what you want, it’s a tabloid site. Clearly.
You’re welcome to leave and start your own site if you want, as nobody wants you here.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:55pm
Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:55pm
But what about Kim and Kanye? What did they have for breakfast today and what are they going to wear to the grocery store? I need NEWS!
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:06pm
Being positive is for losers!!!
Lighten up guys. The haters were defeated with love. Priceless.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:50pm
“It did not appear they knew how to react.
“I don’t even know what they mean by what they are saying,” one member told KSHB-TV.”
Sad that a simple kind gesture seems so foreign to them.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:39pm
Can you imagine how angry the Westboro hate-leadership was to get counter-protested with a positive Christian message? I suppose the ride home was fairly quiet and reflective for the members who just realized that they’ve been brainwashed by Satan and angrily verbal for Satan’s minions who were scrambling to try and keep the hate cult together, focused and on message.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:07pm
I have to disagree. I don’t think they should be revered, admired or feared.
inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear; causing or inducing awe: an awesome sight.
showing or characterized by reverence, admiration, or fear; exhibiting or marked by awe.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:15pm
Like many members of this online cesspool, Fred Phelps staunchly opposed rights for LGBT people.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:24pm
Online cesspool, eh? That’s funny coming from a proponent of public sodomy.
The Big Mick
Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:18pm
Well, pg, he said this is a cesspool for opposing, LGBT, “rights”, therefore the inference is left on the table that SocAst is a Prhomo*. If the LGBT has an agenda that is NOT, at some level, about the PUBLIC “norming” of Sexual Deviancy I haven’t seen it yet. Thus it is a fair accusation to say, at least, SocAst is a Proponent of Public AFFIRMATION of Sodomy, if not the Public Act of Coitus.
Have the…stones…to follow what Theologian Francis Schaeffer calls “the logical outcomes of your presuppositions” ALL the way out.
*pro-homosexual promoting sexual deviancy.
SPEARCHUCKER—you know who you are, did you really think I wouldn’t recognize the handle, KID? SocAst here tosses around “cesspool” for opposing his agenda, WBC says “God hates homosexuals” for which they have SOME grounds in Christian Documents.
Are you truly BLIND to the moral similarity here, or is it as I have suggested and you deny, that the ONLY acceptable “Christian” position to you and Peg and SocAst is Unconditional Affirmation of Scripturally Condemned Sexual Deviancy?
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:20pm
GONZO, Even FNC is running that story.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:26pm
“firing shots and stun grenades and smashing through concrete walls”
Sounds like my New Year Eve parties.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:44pm
more like a fourth of July party
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:29pm
I ‘ll bet dollars to donuts, the administration comes out with a statement. Crimea was never occupied by Russian forces. The Tea Party and George Bush engineered the Hoax .
Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:28am
Who cares though?
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:34pm
Nobody cares about that, now what is happening to Obama’s bracket and how is (sic) Kanye and Kim?
Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:36pm
‘Sick’ is a good way to put it.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:32pm
MoronObama cannot be bothered with Russia, he has a crisis in china with the staff fed up with the monster in-law and his wife! I mean what is more important, Russia, our sovereignty and security as well as the Moron in chief upholding his oath? or his freeloading mother in-law not being pampered as if SHE was the first lady? Or even someone?? Doesn’t Michelle’s mother realize she is NOTHING, NOBODY AND NEVER WILL BE????
Mar. 23, 2014 at 10:19am
Yea Vet, let it out, when the holy spirit engorges my heart with righteousness, there’s IS nothing BETTER than releasing that FIRE in the name Jesus!! Amen.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:57pm
The word “awesome” really needs to die. It has lost all meaning.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:38pm
Pay back’s are HELL – even to the stupid
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:43pm
Good point, Gonzo, but DarkJello has it right. This isn’t sensational Bieber/ Lohan news, it’s the positive but counter response to hate by normal Americans.
People who likely has very different positions on political topics from me, but with whom I do share many other viewpoints.
Saw a piece reminded me of the shack, that expounded on the hope that Fred has found out how totally wrong he was about God and hate.
And in the meantime, until someone in Ukraine or the other waiting dominoes stands up and fights, Putin gets to play a shadow version of 1930′s Hitler
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:48pm
Guys, come on… This is a web site. Its not like there are only so many column-inches available to print. There is an entire section devoted to the Ukraine, and plenty of video if you are a member. This is a human interest story. Is the world going to turn on it? No, but it is news.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:24pm
Well said PJNevada. Some “stick to the issues” types have a strange tunnel vision. They don’t understand the culture war and the need for morale booster stories.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:25pm
Well said PJNevada.
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:49pm
And they’ll know who are Christians by their love, by their love, yes they’ll know who are Christians by their love.
(I always thought that would be the perfect song to sing at a counter protest to this group)
Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:01am
My favorite version of that song by my favorite Christian artist:
Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:50pm
Two misspelled words in the first three sentences. I love your site but this happens with your stories all the time. Do you guys proof anything you post?